laser vision

If you are thinking about having Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL eye surgery, this is the forum to research your concerns or ask your questions.

laser vision

Postby tbangert » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:27 am

any info on [a] practice in brecksville, ohio. also any info on
canidacy with perscription (sphere od -5 os -4.75) (cylinder od spa os +.75)( axis od 0 os 165)(add od +1.25 os 1.25)thanks

Note: This post was edited to remove a facility name.
tbangert

Postby LasikExpert » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:30 am

You prescription is within the treatable range, however you would only know if you are a candidate after a comprehensive examination by a competent surgeon.

You should read about Sudden Presbyopia before making a decision about surgery, and may want to consider Lasik monovision.

You may want to use our 50 Tough Questions For Your Lasik Doctor to evaluate a potential surgeon.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Postby jclark104 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:27 pm

I had a consultation with [them] and was NOT impressed at all. I had a consultation with [three national chains] and one with a private doctor.

The exam with [the clinic you mentioned] came from their booth at the autoshow. The gentleman there was rude and pretty much bashed all other centers. I went in for the consultation and did not receive satisfying answers from the associates there. Plus, both eyes for 899? Something doesn't seem right.

I ended up going with [another national chain]. Reasonable price, great people. I must have called about 10 times before I had my surgery date set up and each time they were extremely helpful and professional.

PM me for more information on the research I did for the area we are in.

Note: This post was edited to remove clinic names.
jclark104

Postby LasikExpert » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:18 am

It is our policy to not allow specific clinic names. Both posts have been edited. My apologies I did not catch the reference earlier. Direct email correspondence is encouraged.
Last edited by LasikExpert on Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Postby tbangert » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:06 pm

jclark u can email me tbangert01@yahoo.com
tbangert

Return to Thinking About It