3 weekish post op doctor visit

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

3 weekish post op doctor visit

Postby jclark104 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:32 am

As promised I have the results from my latest post op doctors visit from my conventional lasik procedure I had completed on 3-9-07 and things are looking promising!

Some of the same problems are still lingering such as halos/starbursts, somewhat poor night vision, and distance and sharpness problems but none of them are consistent which has my hopes high they will resolve soon. Dry eyes are still a small issue as when I use drops, which has been Systane every two hours, things get much more crisp for a while then tapers off until another dose is used. I'm also using Genteal gel before bed.

Now for the numbers... My right eye is 20/15 with no trouble at all reading the given line... Left eye is 20/25ish with some fuzziness issues but this eye did have astigmatism before the procedure which may be causing the lag. I am 20/15 using both eyes, however.

She said my eye still has some swelling which she said she expected. As this and the dry eye subsides, I trust the distance will sharpen up! Things look and feel good, I will continue to post weekly updates in hopes of helping someone out!
jclark104

Postby LasikExpert » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:02 am

Thanks for keeping us informed!
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Just Had It