High astigmatism - one day after

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

High astigmatism - one day after

Postby Fnunes » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:38 pm

Once again, sorry about my english. I`ve done the surgery and it all went fine. Right now my vision in not stable, i mean i have periods that my vision is just spectacular, then it becomes blured, then it recovers again. I`m using Systane about every 2 or 3 hours, it really depends if i feel the need, and also 4 times a day i have Tobradex. I went to my doctor and although i didn`t had a "perfect" right eye he was really optimistic with my recovery. Another thing i notice is the halo phenomenon, at night i just hope it disapears quickly. I just want to thank to this forum, i`ve learned a lot,( despite i never posted), specially with Mr. Glenn, the time he takes to learn, read, answer and advise everyone is just priceless. I`ll make sure to come back here to update my case and i just want to wish the best luck to all of you.

P.S : LASIK is a personnal choice.
Fnunes

Postby LasikExpert » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:51 pm

I am pleased to hear you are doing well after surgery. The fact that at times you can see well is very good news. Many people in this forum and elsewhere have mentioned that halos disappear after a while.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Just Had It