1 week after Lasik with custom wavefront

Post your questions and start your research in this forum if more than three months ago you had any type of surgery to reduce the need for glasses and contacts.

1 week after Lasik with custom wavefront

Postby hondaeyes » Thu May 24, 2007 9:39 am

Hi,

I did my lasik a week ago. Everything seemed good after the operation. No pain, no swelling, I can see v well in the day, but not as good in the dark.

I found that my left eye is not very sharp and it's not very comfortable looking at computer screen. Right eye good with no problem.

The doctor said my operation is very good and the eyes sight will prove.

A week has passed, I still think my left eyes is weak. Is this normal? Shall I ask the doctor for enhancment? How long should I wait before asking for enhancment? Will my eye sight eventually improve by itself?

My doctor was using "Carl Zeiss MEL 80 with the CRS Master Wavefront diagnostic unit". Is this a good machine?
hondaeyes

Postby LasikExpert » Thu May 24, 2007 8:06 pm

Lasik is more of a six month process than a 20-Minute Miracle. It is reasonable for your vision to be less than optimum during the initial healing stage. It is common for one eye to heal at a different rate than the other. Enhancement surgery would likely not be considered until around three months after initial surgery.

You need to be patient and allow your eyes to heal.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Had It A While Ago