1st Consult Next Friday

If you are thinking about having Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL eye surgery, this is the forum to research your concerns or ask your questions.

1st Consult Next Friday

Postby ssigs » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:18 am

The more I read in magazines...U.S. News March 5th article....and on websites like this that people discuss there surgeries...the more they talk about how many different types of surgeries there are....even with researching that i've done, it's all still foreign to me...how should i proceed in understanding which is best for me, before and after my consult?

thank you
ssigs

Postby LasikExpert » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:42 am

We have a summary of each of the currently popular types of eye surgery to reduce your need for glasses or contact lenses at Lasik and Lasik Alternatives. This may be helpful.

The job of determining what procedure is best for you - if any- belongs to your surgeon. Focus on finding the best available surgeon and pay close attention to his/her advice.

You may want to consider a Lasik doctor certified by our organization, or use our 50 Tough Questions For You Lasik Doctor to help evaluate a potential surgeon.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Thinking About It