Approx. 5 month update

Post your questions and start your research in this forum if more than three months ago you had any type of surgery to reduce the need for glasses and contacts.

Approx. 5 month update

Postby eyespy » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:46 pm

Hi all,

I appreciated updates when Iwas early in the healing process so I wanted to share.

I had Lasik Wavefront surgery a little over 5 months ago. I see close to great right now. I imagine I am still healing and I notice fuzziness once and a while but I have pulled through and am so glad I had it done.

I had all the common problems. Blurry in superstores, halos, tired, dry eyes. I was scared I made a bad decision. Do I see absolutely perfect? No. I saw a bit better with contacts. But I think I had 20/10 or so with contacts.

Hang in there. Let your body heal. Give it time.

Thanks Glen, for this board. I helped me through the tough times and the questions. I have told the clinic I went to of your site and told them to tell their customers to check it out.
eyespy

Postby LasikExpert » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:06 pm

Thanks for the kind words and the recommendation to your clinic. I'm glad we have been of service to you and that you continue to recover.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Had It A While Ago