Had epi-lasik 03/15/07

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Postby LasikExpert » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:15 am

Even when you have an excellent surgeon, a second opinon can provide valuable peace of mind even if no new information. I've sent you a recommendation near your location.

To what, specifically, has your doctor attributed the continued poor vision quality? Haze, irregular surface, rough surface, poor epithelization, scaring?

There is no way that you are not freaking out about this. Please review my post of 17 June. Everything still applies.

For those following this thread, DaveS and I are also communicating directly. We will keep this forum advised of new developments that may help others who find themselves in a similar situation.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Postby DaveS » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:58 pm

Just a quick update. My vision has not changed since the last update that I posted. I go back to see my post-op doctor in a week and a half. Immediately following that appointment, I have an appointment with the surgeon to discuss the situation. I'm just worried that further surgeries or attempts, or tries to correct my vision may eventually cause permanent damage.

I mean.... How many times can you do a surface oblation or carve on the eye with a laser before things simply can no longer heal correctly? I guess I need to try to come up with a good list of questions for the doctor. :o(
DaveS

Previous

Return to Just Had It