6 month follow up

Post your questions and start your research in this forum if more than three months ago you had any type of surgery to reduce the need for glasses and contacts.

6 month follow up

Postby bbarnard » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:25 pm

All good to report. Had my 6 month follow up. 20/20 in left, 20/25 in right still but actually there are times I can test out at 20/20 in both. Released from the lasik doctor's care, normal follow up with regular eye doctor at this point.

No serious issues at all, no ghosting, no starbursts, very little dry eye. I will occassionally put some drops in my eyes if they are tired/scratchy but usually that's associated with lack of sleep or overuse of computer.
bbarnard

Postby Armand » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:19 pm

Hi bbarnard and glad to hear about your success.

Did you ever experience ghosting and halos in the beginining? If so, how long did it take to dissapate? I know I'm only 2 1/2 weeks in, but I still have problems driving at night because of halos. Thanks.
Armand

Postby bbarnard » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:11 pm

Armand wrote:Hi bbarnard and glad to hear about your success.

Did you ever experience ghosting and halos in the beginining? If so, how long did it take to dissapate? I know I'm only 2 1/2 weeks in, but I still have problems driving at night because of halos. Thanks.

No halos or ghosting for me. Hopefully yours will sort themselves out.
bbarnard

Postby LasikExpert » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:27 pm

Congratulations on your results!
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Had It A While Ago