crystalens

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Postby LasikExpert » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:17 pm

Excellent advice Mr. Steve. I'm sure that others considering Refractive Lens Exchange or Crystalens will take your concerns to heart.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Postby mrsteve » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:08 pm

The day I was to have my 2-week Lasik follow-up I decided to try the drivers vision test first. Well, with the mono type vision I have, it was close. Left (distance) eye no trouble, but the right eye...looked like the vision machine needed a new light bulb. You can't really cheat, but I took a guess and made it on the second try.

At my appointment I was reading the 20/20 line with both eyes. That little bit more of correction (lasik) seems to have done the trick for my distance eye.

So after two implants and one Lasik procedure the results are 20/20 and J3 with both eyes working together. I will have one more appointment in two months and then be released.

I should say that my Doctor was very good throughout these many months at working through the concerns and problems.

I spent over 10K total for the implants and drops, but the follow-up Yag and Lasik treatments were included without additional charges. In addition, at all of my follow-up appointments (and there were a lot) I saw the Doctor in person every time. I always felt that he was really working to get the best results possible from my situation.

I'm from an area where one Lasik Doctor advertises that he has done more procedures than anyone else in the world! I elected not to use that guy. My Doctor has many years of procedures too, but can still take the time needed for that personal touch.

I appreciate this forum and Glenn's hard work to help educate those considering these procedures.
mrsteve

Postby LasikExpert » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:33 pm

mrsteve wrote:I appreciate this forum and Glenn's hard work to help educate those considering these procedures.

Thanks for the kind words MrSteve, but your excellent representation of your surgeries and outcome is the real work.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Just Had It