3 Month question

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

3 Month question

Postby stockton13 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:57 am

I had Intralase Lasik performed on my eyes about 3 months ago. Everything went very well and my eyes have been healing pretty well(little to no dry eye, no flap complications). However, I noticed right off the bat that my right eye was not exactly sharp. If I squint I can pretty much get the right eye equal to the 20/20 left eye. I also notice that any halos around lights also go away when I squint. Could the halos be caused by the remaining refractive error in my right eye? Could a contact lense solve this problem? Thanks for the great site - great learning tool.
Last edited by stockton13 on Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stockton13

Also...

Postby stockton13 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:09 pm

Do people wearing contacts after Lasik surgery generally have any problems? I was reading that people obviously have problems if they have Dry Eye as a result of the surgery. But since the shape of the eye was actually changed, is wearing contacts normally problematic?
stockton13

Postby LasikExpert » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:07 am

A good contact lens fitter will not have problems for the vast majority of post-Lasik patients. Soft, rigid gas permeable (RGP), hybrid, and reverse geometry lenses all do very well.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Just Had It