problems with monovision

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

problems with monovision

Postby rachelj » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:10 am

My IntraLase surgery was done on 10/13/07. My concern is before my surgery my distance vision was close to perfect. Since the surgery my distance vision is blurry and hazy and has not improved. I wore glasses for closeup (reading) before but no longer need them.

Has anyone had this same problem?
rachelj

similar problem

Postby jessicar » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:27 am

Hi Rachelj,

I had mine done in August of 07. I had similar problems but all of a sudden in November I got clear vision BUT it only lasted 3 weeks. I still see blurry and hazy especialy in the mornings. I was given a contact to wear and it clears it a bit however I can't see close up. Till this day the doctor is trying to figure out how to fix me. I'm going nuts but I might have to go in for the enhancement only for the left eye but I will be needing reading glasses. For now I would say keep using your rewetting drops and make sure you go for your post ups even if you have to go every so many weeks. I was told that it can take any where from 6 months to a year before I can have clear vision, but I don't buy it. Good luck and let us know how your vision is doing.
jessicar

Return to Just Had It