Quick Questions

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Quick Questions

Postby woodguy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:07 pm

I had LASIK about 3 weeks ago and have noticed a few things. I was curious if anyone has noted similar things and/or might be able to help me explain my observations.

-I've had dry eyes that seem to be improving. The thing is, using eye drops actually seems to make things worse no matter which type/brand I use from the drug store. They typically sting slightly when I put them in, caused blurred vision for a few minutes and then things are fine except for a raw feeling around my eyelids. Has anyone encountered any "off the beaten path" drops that have worked for them?

-I see a slight haze around lights even during the day. Could this just be dry eyes? Eye drops don't seem to improve this.

-I have some starbursts and halos at night. The other night I was using some binoculars to look at stars (the real thing) and noticed that I could make the starbursts/halos go away on lights when I looked through the binoculars. Any idea what may cause this?
woodguy

Postby purpleGORILLA » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:11 am

I have the same problem like you with the drops. It makes my eyes feel like it is swelling..The only good thing is, I noticed I don't have to put on so much as I use to right after surgery. I am going on my 3rd weeks after the surgery.
purpleGORILLA

Return to Just Had It