Custom Vue Intralasik 2/15/08

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Custom Vue Intralasik 2/15/08

Postby Ericb410 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:49 pm

I had Customvue Intralasik Yesterday... I am 22 years old, and my contact prescription was -5.25 in both eyes with 2 steps of astigmatism and my pupil diameter was about 7.5.

20 hours later I can see great.. I just went to the DR and he said I am 20/20 - 2 (minus 2 because I was able to make out 4 of the 6 letters on the 20/20 chart) He said that since it hasn't even been a full day I still have great results. My vision is a little blurry kinda like when your contact gets dirty or you would use the same contacts for 3 or 4 weeks nothing crazy, I am hoping that will get better with time and my vision gets more crisp. Dryness isn't really a problem it is like I left contacts in over night once I put the refresh plus drops in I am fine. Now here is my question to those who had a similar experience, I know I am being impatient but I am also curious, How long after the Lasik did your vision start to get a little more Crisp?

Also I haven't experience night driving or being outside at night yet, but I can already tell I might have a problem with halos/ starburst
Ericb410

Postby Ericb410 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:11 pm

Also my left eye is blood shot and my eye lid is also a little swollen, I am guessing that can happen from the thing that holds my eye open?
Ericb410

Postby Ericb410 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:09 pm

Had my one week checkup on Thursday, My vision is allot clearer now, it doesn't feel like I have dirty contacts in my eyes. My eye dryness is actually not bad at all but I still use the wetting drops just for the hell of it. Swelling in my left eye lid has gone down. The day after my operation the doctor said I was 20/20-2 which meant I didn't get 2 out of letters, now I was able to get all of them except the last one which I mixed a V up for a Y.

Halo's kinda suck but nothing earth shattering, I'll update again in a few weeks
Ericb410

Postby LindaT » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:44 am

Looking forward to your updates!
LindaT

Return to Just Had It