When does Refresh PM expire from opening?

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

When does Refresh PM expire from opening?

Postby dreamer1107 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:31 am

I am still in the early healing process after PRK and am using Refresh PM at nighttime. Because it is preservative free, I was wondering what is its general lifespan? ( I know the daytime preservative free vials say to throw them away pretty much right after opening them)
Thanks!
dreamer1107

Re: When does Refresh PM expire from opening?

Postby Pappy » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:46 am

dreamer1107 wrote:I am still in the early healing process after PRK and am using Refresh PM at nighttime. Because it is preservative free, I was wondering what is its general lifespan? ( I know the daytime preservative free vials say to throw them away pretty much right after opening them)
Thanks!

With the SUVs (single use vials) if you cap them about 24 hours. Usually I get 8 drops out of those things (so 4 applications). For the first 4 weeks or so I was pretty religious about putting them in once every hour or so.
Pappy

Postby dreamer1107 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:05 am

Thanks! Do you know how long you can use the nighttime gel (preservative free), such as Refresh PM? I don't know when it technically "goes bad"
dreamer1107

Return to Just Had It