Brazil says hello!

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Brazil says hello!

Postby AllanJacques » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:39 am

Ok, just had my eyes "fixed", and so far, I am experiencing some issues...
As I was browsing this board I realised that my problems were linked to dry eyes and I cant express how this discover brought relief to my desperated heart!
On to the issues, I have starbursts an my right eye is blurry, whereas my left eye is jus perfect! I had lasik on 17 and 18 of this month, so, to early to say anything right?
What I realised is that when I lubricate my right eye, for a sublime moment it focus perfect and the blurryness disapear... for a second, and back to blurry again...
I am already on flaxseed and CMC "fresh tears".
Anyway, thanks for your time and this board should have an international section, dont you think?
see ya!
AllanJacques

Postby armyvet » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:34 pm

Hello Allan,

I had mine on the 15th of march, and asfar as I read everybody is different, each eye is healing at it's own pace, is not a time frame. Some never heals as well as some heal fast. It all depends on your eyes. Keep positive and keep praying that is my best advice.
armyvet

Postby AllanJacques » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:54 am

ok, my right eye seems to go on and out of focus... whenever I use the drops it gets better but for a short period... any ideas or are we still talking about post lasik dry eyes?
AllanJacques

Postby armyvet » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:33 am

I keep hearing that so I think it might be it. Did you talk to your doctor?
I have my eyes fluctuating too and altough my eyes are not dry, I keep pumping those drops because I want to be on the safe side. Also keep in mind that every body is different so your eyes might be taking longer to heal. I hope that your eyes get better. God Bless!
armyvet

Postby AllanJacques » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:00 am

well, actually my doctor says that my eye is drt and all my problems are related to that issue...
even starburst I am experiencing are somehow connected to dry eys according to him... is that possible or is he trying to calm me?
thanks again and let us hope God bless us all!
by the way, I am experiencing dizzyness now... sad to know that my brain is dumber than my eye...
AllanJacques

Return to Just Had It