Will vision Change with Intralase after 2 weeks

Research your concerns in this forum or post your questions if you have had Lasik, IntraLasik, PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, or P-IOL within the past three months.

Will vision Change with Intralase after 2 weeks

Postby Vannh9 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:46 pm

Glenn,

I had a follow up yesterday (2 weeks later) Pre/post of doctors was wonderful and took much time to explain what happened--concerns --etc. He has also arranged for me to meet the surgeon again..in the event there is a future need for enhancement.

My sight has been for 3 consecutive visits R (20/50) L (20/25)--left was corrected for intermediate....the right eye just turned out that way:-(

BUT..there have been a couple of days in the past week that I am sure I could see a bit better than the day I last visit the doc for acuity test.

Is it possible my eyesight could still change/get better..I am 2 weeks 2 days into this..???

Thanks for all you doing and for being here!

Vann
Vannh9

Postby LasikExpert » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:22 pm

Lasik and IntraLasik are more of a six month process than a 20 Minute Miracle. It is highly likely that your vision will continue to change. If you have momentary periods of excellent vision, your problem may be related to IntraLasik induced temporary dry eye. You may want to read about dry eye treatment techniques.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director
USAEyes

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
LasikExpert
Site Admin

Return to Just Had It