PRK over a year ago, some regression...

Post your questions and start your research in this forum if more than three months ago you had any type of surgery to reduce the need for glasses and contacts.

PRK over a year ago, some regression...

Postby tootsieroll » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Hi guys! It's been a couple of months over a year and I am just updating my experience as other people might go through this too. Dry eyes has cleared up a bit but I noticed my right eye, which was always 20/20, has now regressed a bit. And my left eye which was causing me a lot of problems is almost perfect, aside from the bit of ghosting. My right eye is weird though, I don't notice the regression unless I'm in a really sunny area or looking at colored florescent lights. This was never the case so I'm a little bummed.
tootsieroll

Postby tootsieroll » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:56 am

Hi again, this light situation is really annoying me. As time goes on, it seems to get worse. I hate going to Walmart or any other store with bright lights. I actually start to get a little light headed cause its so bright. Things start to go blurry but its not really a blur its like things are a little "off". Maybe with a slight double or a glare I'm not sure but I just know that things don't seem to look right. And when I leave the bright area I feel better. What could it be? just light sensitivity? pupil size? Will it go away with time?
tootsieroll

Return to Had It A While Ago