Please help!!!!

Post your questions and start your research in this forum if more than three months ago you had any type of surgery to reduce the need for glasses and contacts.

Please help!!!!

Postby bada5150 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:41 pm

What procedure do I need in order to fix irregular astigmatism?
I am really getting frustrated here. No one is giving me clear answer.
Could you give me corneal specialist info or doctor who is willing to see me in minneapolis area? I really need clear answer for this.

Thank you for much.
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:29 pm
Location: Minnesota

Postby LasikExpert » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:25 am

All excimer lasers used in the US for Lasik, All-Laser Lasik, PRK, LASEK, and Epi-Lasik are approved to correct regular astigmatism. High astigmatism correction can be more challenging.

A corneal specialist may be a good idea for an evaluation, but you want a surgeon who has plenty of practical knowledge in the recommended proceedure.

We do not have a certified surgeon in your area, however visit Minneapolis doctor for a recent thread about a patient's experience.
Glenn Hagele
Volunteer Executive Director

Lasik Info &
Lasik Doctor Certification

I am not a doctor.
Site Admin
Posts: 3309
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 6:43 am
Location: California

Return to Had It A While Ago

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests